Safety is Priority One!
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Zoom Registration Required
FY21 June 4, 2021 ZOOM Presentation: Program: Facilities Management. Sponsor: University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center.
Speaker: Patrick Jolly-GCPL
- Dillen Products
- Duramax Marine, LLC
- Edmonds Elevator Co.
- HEXPOL Polymers-Burton Rubber Processing
- Johnson Rubber Co.
- MASCO Cabinetry, Inc.
- NOF Metal Coatings North America, Inc.
- Polychem Dispersions
- Rhein Chemie Corp.
- Tarkett USA, Inc.
- Waste Management
- Wheeler Landscaping, Inc.
A Great Place To Grow A Business
The object of this organization shall be to more fully promote, develop and maintain the civic, industrial, agricultural, business and social interest of the Middlefield area in Geauga County, Ohio.
The Middlefield Chamber of Commerce is committed to working as a partner with retail, industrial and agricultural businesses in our area. Our efforts on behalf of our members are designed to create a climate of professionalism through:
- educational programming
- legislative updates
- informative newsletters
- affiliation with larger state and national business organizations
- staffed business office meeting members' needs and outside informational requests on a daily basis
We foster a spirit of cooperation among business professionals through:
- year-round networking opportunities, including monthly luncheons
- effective referral service, business to business
- community-wide promotions, such as Bicentennial Trade Dollar Program, Geauga County Bicentennial and Business After Hours programs to name a few
The Middlefield Chamber of Commerce takes pride in developing an ever-increasing package of benefits, allowing the small and mid-sized business to capitalize on programs usually only available to larger corporations. These include:
- Workers Compensation Group Rates
- Referrals and Promotions
- Cooperative Buying Programs
- Mailing List
- Enhanced Website
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Social and Civic Enhancement
For complete information about touring Geauga County checkout destinationgeauga.com.
|Prevention + Care - Working Together
by Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation
|Heroin in Geauga County
by Jennifer Sommers, CPCT, CBAT, CMROA, Drug Testing & Consulting 24/7, LLC
|Total Cost of Risk Presentation
by Robert Moore, Safety Professional, Sequent
|Online Presentation for Bloodborne Pathogens
by Margie Darling, Rhein Chemie
|Safety Presentation from PenCo|
|Geauga Safety Council Sponsorship Form|
|Application for Appointment to Geauga Safety Council Advisory Committee|
|Geauga Safety Council Enrollment Form|
|Semi-Annual Report Form|
|These links are in Acrobat PDF format and will open in a new window.|